Removing dead skin will help you have smooth, youthful and bright skin. Here, find out the right tips for using an exfoliating cream.
Choose the appropriate exfoliating cream
First of all, you need to choose an exfoliating cream that suits your skin condition. If your skin is oily, acne-prone, choose products with an active gel to remove sebum. If you have dry skin, keep away from products that contain dry or irritating skin. You should use more moisturizer after exfoliating your face. For normal skin, you can choose products that contain enzymes or pure scrub particles to deep clean the skin.
Maybe you're interested in 23 natural products that could improve your skin conditions
Perform proper exfoliating steps
Exfoliating must also be done step by step to bring the best effect
1. Wash your face thoroughly
Before using exfoliating cream, clean the skin with deep cleanser. Note, do not use hot water to wash your face because it is prone to dry skin. You can use warm water to wash your face and leave your skin naturally dry, thus helping to keep the skin moisturized.
2. Perform exfoliation
When you start this process, apply the cream evenly to the face in the direction of the skin texture. If the cream contains granules, only gently massage for 1 minute to avoid skin irritation. Please notice to massage more carefully in the corners of the lips, mouth corners or interstitial sections! Then you leave and wait for about 2 minutes for the nutrients to penetrate and clean the skin. Finally, wash your face gently with clean water.
3. Skin care after exfoliating
Maybe you're interested in Summer skin care tips: 5 effective home remedies for red, itchy skin rashes
The friction process when using exfoliating creams can damage and dry the skin. You should use rose water or lotion to balance skin moisture. Then proceed to moisturizing steps to keep your skin healthy and shiny.
Some notes when conducting exfoliating skin:
- Do not abuse exfoliating cream: You should only exfoliate 1-2 times a week. If you overuse exfoliating cells too many times, it can damage your skin.
- Should exfoliate at night: After exfoliation, the skin needs time to absorb nutrients and regenerate. If skin bleaching during the day, exposure to sunlight and dirt can cause skin damage.
- Don't forget to exfoliate your lips: Many people only focus on exfoliating the face and skipping the lips. Exfoliating lips helps you have a full lips and limited dull colour. You can easily do it with simple ingredients like coconut oil, honey, brown sugar.
- Body scrubs are not used for face skin: Each type will be prepared according to its own formula to suit different skin areas. Face skin is usually more sensitive than other skin areas. Therefore, if used together, it is prone to irritation and skin damage.
- For acne skin, you need to be more careful when exfoliating. Should choose products with over 80% natural ingredients to ensure skin safety! Need to exfoliate before applying acne mask to bring the best effect.
Above is the right tips to use an exfoliating cream at home. Hopefully these sharings will be helpful and help you have a clean, smooth and radiant skin.
Watch: REMOVE FLAKY, DRY DEAD SKIN - EASY SKINCARE HACK FOR ACNE