Mango has many uses in improving memory, eye care, reducing blood pressure, good for diabetics, fighting cancer. But if you eat mangoes incorrectly or with some people who are sick, eating mangoes can be toxic to the body.
Ripe and green mangoes are both nutritious and good for the body. Both have abundant amounts of vitamin C, however, the amount of vitamin C will decrease in ripe fruits. Therefore, if you want to supplement with vitamin C, it is best to eat green mangoes.
As for ripe mangoes, they do not cause weight gain as many people think. In fact, this fruit when ripe can help weight loss naturally. In addition, ripe mangoes contain antioxidants, which may help prevent cancer. Ripe mangoes also contain beta-carotene and lycopene - the organic pigments found in plants that help prevent the growth of cancer cells.
Mangoes have a hot taste when eaten much, which can cause heat in pimples. In Chinese medicine, it is assumed that the decline in the functioning of the spleen causes a skin rash.
So, if you are having pimples or are hot on your own, don't eat mangoes. Besides, if you are suffering from rashes, sores, festering, it is also impossible to eat mango if the disease gets worse.
When you are hungry, you should not eat mangoes whether they are ripe or green mangoes are sour and have a relatively high acid content. If you eat while your stomach is empty, it can cause stomach irritation to increase gastric juice and the risk of intestinal disease that causes peptic ulcer.
In the nutritional composition of mango is average and contains ingredients that cause allergies to your body. For people with asthma should not eat mango because it can cause allergies that make it difficult to breathe, aggravation is life-threatening.
In the nutritional composition of mango is high in sugar, vitamins and minerals. If you eat too much it will cause obesity, overweight, diabetes, etc.So mango is not a good food if you are trying to lose weight to eliminate excess fat.
If you are suffering from chronic kidney disease, you should not eat a lot of mangoes, because mangoes are harmful to the kidneys. When you eat mango because it contains a lot of sugar, minerals will put pressure on your kidneys, making it worse.
Hyperglycemia: According to Ifood, mangoes contain a lot of sugar, so if eaten too much can raise blood sugar. People with diabetes should limit eating mangoes to control the disease.
Diarrhea: A serving of mango contains 3 g of fiber, high fiber consumption is the main cause of diarrhea. Therefore, eating too much mango is not good.
Allergic reactions: There are a number of allergic reactions after eating mangoes that often appear in people sensitive to fruit. Symptoms are often different, can include watery eyes, runny nose, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, sneezing, and even anaphylactic shock.
Contact dermatitis: In mangoes contains a chemical called urushiol, which causes contact dermatitis for some people sensitive to this substance. At that time, their skin is prone to itching, inflammation, peeling and blistering.
Watch next: What Food Not To Mix Or Eat With Mangoes