Olive oil has miraculous effects on our health and beauty. Read this article to discover the wonderful uses of olive oil.
Olive oil is extracted from fresh olive, a fruit typical of the Mediterranean region. Olive oil contains many vitamins such as vitamin E, A, K, D...which are not only good for health but also help to beautify your skin.
Olive oil contains Vitamin E, A and minerals that help improve the skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, as well as moisturize the skin.
Maybe You're interested in The secret to prevent your skin from aging with black beans
- Method 1: Use olive oil, lemon and honey to make a face mask. The combination of olive oil and natural ingredients will bring surprising effects to your skin. Use 3 spoons of olive oil mixed with 3 spoons of honey and 2 spoons of lemon juice. Wash your face, apply the mixture evenly on your face and massage for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cool water. You should do this 2 times/week for the best effect.
- Method 2: Use honey, olive oil and fresh milk to moisturize your face, improving aging dry skin. Take 1 spoon of olive oil and 1 spoon of honey and 2 spoons of yogurt. Clean your face, apply the mixture for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water. You should do this 2-3 times/week to brighten and smoothen your skin.
- Method 3: Use olive oil, honey and chicken egg yolk to brighten your skin and exfoliate effectively. Mix 1 spoon of olive oil with 1 spoon of honey and 1 egg yolk, then apply the mixture to your face.
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, especially polyphenols, which help improve oily skin condition and regenerate as well as moisturize the skin perfectly. The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties of olive oil helps to control the growth of acne, thereby prevent them from spreading. To treat acne, you can refer to one of the following method:
- Method 1: Extra virgin olive oil. This is a simple but effective method that is not inferior to any expensive cosmetic. The abundant vitamin content and antibacterial properties of extra virgin olive oil really help treat acne and bruises.
The way to do it is very simple: wash your face and take a cotton ball with a little olive oil to dab onto the acne areas gently for 5-10 minutes, then wash your face with cool water. Do this regularly until the acne disappears completely.
- Method 2: Combine olive oil, lemon, apple and mint leaves to help treat acne effectively.
Peel the apples and boil them, then smash them and mix with olive oil and 1 spoon of lemon juice and mint leaves. Wash your face and apply the mixture for about 15 minutes and then rinse with cool water. You should do this 2 -3 times / week until the skin is free from acne!
- Method 3: Olive oil and aloe vera help acne disappear quickly
Take 3 spoons of olive oil and mix it with aloe vera gel, then puree. Wash your face and gently rub ithe mixture on your skin for about 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
Maybe You're interested in How to treat your acne effectively with toothpaste
Yogurt is a natural whitening agent and provides a lot of moisture to the skin, making your skin softer. The antioxidants in yogurt and olive oil help regenerate and rejuvenate the skin quickly.
Mix 3 spoons of unsweetened yogurt with 1 spoon of olive oil. Wash your face and apply the mixture, gently massage your skin for about 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You should do this 2-3 times a week to have smooth, bright skin.
Watch next: 5 secrets of Olive Oil - Why olive oil is best for skin care