Halitosis or most commonly known as bad breath, is a very common problem to most of us. The mouth can be full of bad bacteria or you may be suffering from dental issues which results to bad breath.
But whatever the reason is, it needs to be remedied. Though there are many commercially available mouthwash in the market, they are full of chemicals.
To give your breath a refreshing boost you can try this homemade Cinnamon Mouthwash. So how does this DIY mouthwash remove that foul smell from your mouth? The secret lies in its ingredients.
1 cup warm water
1/2 Tbsp of cinnamon
1 ½ teaspoons of honey
1/2-1 teaspoon baking soda
Bottle or jar with a tight fitting lid
1. Put ½ tablespoon of cinnamon, juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons and 1 ½ teaspoons of honey into a tightly lid bottle.
2. You can also add 1/2-1 teaspoon of baking soda and skip the honey, or you can use both.
3. Pour 1 cup of warm water to melt the honey, into the jar.
4. Stir well.
How to Use:
1. To freshen up your breath, shake the bottle, then gargle 1-2 tablespoons for at least a minute.
Baking soda kills bad bacteria and has been known to help whiten teeth.
No like mint, which just mask the smell of bad breath, cinnamon really gets rid of the odor by destroying odor-causing bacteria.
Honey can make everything taste better, but it also has anti-bacterial properties. You can use Manuka honey.
Manuka honey comes from New Zealand and contains 127 times the amount of methylglyoxa. This is the anti-microbial agent that destroys bacteria. Always try to use organic raw honey, if possible.
Lemon contains a strong refreshing citrus scent that helps with cases of bad breath.
Other Related Articles
– Put This Mixture Under Your Eyes and the Result Is Amazing
– What Happens to Your Face When You Wash It With Apple Cider Vinegar
– Spice Up Your Looks With Paprika
Read more news up-to-date at: https://break.com/