In addition to whitening your teeth, giving you a fresh breath, toothpaste also can treat acne extremely effectively.
Toothpaste contains chemicals that help kill bacteria and fight inflammation. Sodium pyrophosphate is one of the chemicals in toothpaste that can remove excess calcium from the skin that may lead to acne. Therefore, toothpaste is an effective cleansing agent that helps women treat acne and fade dark spots.
You need to prepare
- 1 spoon of toothpaste
- 2 spoons of salt (preferably powdered salt)
- Soft bristle toothbrush (you can use children's toothbrush)
- A soft towel
Maybe you're interested in How to whiten your teeth effectively with lemons
How to do it
- Mix toothpaste and salt in a bowl, stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Dip the toothbrush into the mixture, then rub gently on your nose and nose wings.
- After 15 minutes, apply 1 more layer of mixture and wait about 10 minutes.
- When the two layers of toothpaste are dry, wash your face with warm water, then use a soft cloth to wipe the nose area to remove the remaining blackheads.
- Wash your face again with cold water and use rose water to tighten pores.
- You should apply this method 2 times / week to achieve the best effect.
Maybe You're interested inHow to beautify your skin with turmeric water
Toothpaste can cure pimples completely. You just need to follow the steps below:
- Wash your face with a cleanser and warm water, then wipe it.
- Apply a thin layer of toothpaste on each pimple and leave it there overnight
- Wash your face with warm water the next morning.
- Apply this method 2 -3 times/week to make pimples disappear completely.
- Choose white toothpaste that contains baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and triclosan that can dry out acne.
- Avoid whitening toothpaste: they may contain bleaches, this compound also works to whiten your skin, but it makes your skin prone to abrasion.
- Choose a low-fluoride toothpaste: quite a lot of people are allergic to this ingredient, so be aware of the risk of dermatitis.
- Choose toothpastes containing organic substances: This can be considered the best ingredient to treat acne.
Watch next: Is Using Toothpaste For Acne safe?