Simple and healthy ways to make your hair thick at home.
A smooth and thick hair is a pride of many women. But due to the weather, their diet and habits, many women experience hair loss, and their hair is weak and thin. Let's learn 9 ways to make your hair thick, long and strong!
With more than 60% oil content, coconut oil helps provide moisture to nourish hair roots and grow better. In addition, coconut oil also has antibacterial properties that help treat dandruff and scalp problems as well as reduce hair breakage.
How to do it: Pour a few drops of coconut oil or olive oil... onto your hands and rub it on your hair. Massage your hair. Wrap a warm towel around your head and leave it there for 20-30 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo as usual.
Maybe you're interested in How to use castor oil for hair growth
Vitamin E has long been proven to be an important nutrient ingredient for health and beauty care. Especially, vitamin E helps strengthen hair structure, reduce damage, dryness, protect hair in sunlight and help stimulate hair growth.
How to do it:
- Cut off one end of the vitamin E capsule, take the oil inside of the tablet and gently massage the mixture onto the hairline. Do it 2-3 times a week to feel the change in your hair.
- To further improve hair loss and promote hair growth, women can mix vitamin E with a few drops of essential oils like rosemary or lemon essential oil.
Massage is one of the easiest ways to help long hair thick and thick. The massage helps blood circulation better, absorbing nutrients to nourish hair from deep inside, stimulating long hair growth and healthy hair. The head massage also helps to relax the spirit, relieve stress, reduce fatigue after a working day.
How to do: Put your fingers through your hair, massage backward from the top of the forehead to the back of the head and when applied, gently press on your scalp for better blood circulation.
Eggs contain protein, vitamin B12, biotin (also known as vitamin H or vitamin B7), so eggs are a great solution for girls with thin, dry, easily tangled hair. The ingredients in eggs help restore damaged hair, vitamins, minerals to help hair follicles strong and grow better.
How to do it:
- Mix 2 egg yolks + 1 teaspoon olive oil, beat the mixture well then massage the mixture onto the hair.
- Warm your hair for 20-30 minutes and then wash it with shampoo.
Beer contains a lot of protein, Vitamin B1 enhances the growth of hair cuticles, stimulates hair long and protects hair from harmful agents such as sun, dust, pollution ...
How to do it: Mix 50ml of beer with 20ml of unsweetened milk and massage it into your hair, keep it for 20 minutes then wash it off with water.
Coffee contains extremely rich and abundant nutrients, helping to bring you shiny hair. Hair care with coffee also helps provide nutrients to stimulate hair growth faster and healthier.
How to do it:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of coffee powder with shampoo, then wash your hair as usual.
- Mix coffee grounds with coconut oil, olive oil, etc. or cream. Apply this mixture to your hair, warm for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
Vitamin B1 increases blood circulation, helps stimulate hair growth and faster growth.
How to do it::
- Soak about 5 tablets of Vitamin B1 with 5ml of water to dissolve the medicine, gently massage from the hair roots to the ends of hair to absorb B1 well.
- Vitamin B1 can be mixed into shampoo for daily use and rinse with conditioner.
Shampooing with Vitamin B1 will make your hair feel a bit dry so you should choose a conditioner with a high moisturizing ingredient for the best results.
Maybe you're interested in How to dry hair fast without using a hair dryer
Combining onions and honey to make hair strong, thick, silky and grow faster.
How to do it:
- Press 1 onion to get water and then mix onion juice with 2-3 tablespoons of honey to massage the mixture on your hair.
- Leave it on your hair for 10-15 minutes then wash your hair with clean water.
Bananas contain Vitamin C, B vitamins, and many nutrients that help stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
How to do it: Grind 1 banana and mix with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, apply the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes, then wash your hair with clean water.
Watch next: How I Stopped My Hair loss Naturally