Not everyone know how to search by photo on Google and I believe you also don't know all the methods. We have helped you collect 3 simple ways to search using image on Google. You can use Google Search on desktop, Google chrome for mobile or for desktop. Give it a test after reading this!!
1. Open the Google Images page. Go to https://images.google.com/. 2. Click . It's the camera icon on the right side of the search bar that's in the middle of the page.
Maybe you're interested in Reverse Image Search On Your Phone, How To Do It?
3. Select a photo upload option. Click one of the following tabs:
4. Upload your photo. Depending on the photo upload option you selected, this step will vary:
5. Review the search results. If your photo exists elsewhere on the Internet, you will see different sizes and versions of the photo here; if not, Google will find images that look similar to the one you uploaded.
Watch: How to turn off Google location tracking
1. Open Google Chrome. Tap the red, yellow, blue, and green Chrome app icon. 2. Tap the search bar. It's at the top of the screen.
3. Enter a search term. Type in the word or phrase for which you want to find an image, then tap Go (iPhone) or Enter or ✓ (Android). 4. Tap the IMAGES tab. It's near the top of the screen, just below the search bar. This will display all image results for your search query. 5. Select an image to use. Tap an image that you want to use as the basis for your search. The image will open. 6. Tap ⋮ below the image. Doing so prompts a pop-up menu.
7. Tap Search by image. It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Review the results. You should see a list of matching (or similar) images displayed on this page.
1. Open Google Chrome. It's a red, yellow, blue, and green sphere. 2. Click the address bar. This is at the top of the Chrome window. Doing so will highlight the address bar's contents. Maybe you're interested in 31 Tips To Become A Pro At Google Advanced Search 3. Enter a search term. Type in a word or phrase for which you want to find an image, then press ↵ Enter. 4. Click the Images tab. You'll see this just below the search bar near the top of the page. Doing so will display all image results for your search.
5. Select an image to use. Click on an image that you want to use as the basis for your search. The image will open.
6. Click Search by image. This link is directly below the image's title in the right-hand grey box. 7. Review the results. You should see a list of matching (or similar) images displayed on this page. Watch next: Coming soon Google automatically deletes the location and web history