Just spend a little time before going to bed to take care of yourself with these simple yoga movements, you will be very surprised at its effectiveness.
Good sleep is greatly influenced by human biological clocks, of which the most common and core is body temperature. There are many different symptoms of insomnia that are associated with abnormalities that are happening to the brain. Insomnia is related to the rhythm of the body temperature slowing down all or at least in part because while trying to sleep, the body is still postponing and trying to remain in the awake area.
However, you don't need to worry too much, because with only the following 5 simple yoga exercises, you can adjust the biological rhythm and succeed in treating insomnia.
Here are 5 simple yoga exercises that can be done at home to both reduce belly fat and help you have a good night's sleep.
This action will help your abdominal muscles and limbs stretch. This causes excess fat to burn. Also help your abdominal muscles firm. This action helps your body become more flexible and helps your muscles eat harder.
Lay straight on the carpet, shrink high legs to heel with the buttocks. Put your hands behind, touch the ankles. Try to squeeze the C-shaped curler. Hold this posture for 1 minute and 30 seconds each time. To be effective, you should practice regularly every day in combination with a balanced diet that will help you get in shape.
Maybe you're interested in How to overcome physiological weakness is both simple and effective at home
- Lie on your stomach on the floor. 2 hands down, 2 feet closed
- Slowly move your hands up and above your shoulders, resting your palms on the floor
- Slowly lift people up by hand, inhale and lift head up. Your hands will bend under your elbows
- You need to tilt your neck back so that it becomes like a cobra. Expand shoulders.
- Tighten abdominal muscles, thighs, feet touch the floor
- Hold the position for 15-30 seconds with normal breathing. Then slowly increase the time to 2 minutes
- Relax the body, back to the stomach, 2 hands next to the head. Breathe evenly.
Lie on your side. Breathe in. Slowly push the foot back, arms extended against the body, legs stretched straight, the head of the feet touching the floor.
Hold the pose for about 15-30 seconds. Breathe out, return to the original position.
For this basic yoga exercise, you can completely help burn belly fat and firm your legs and arms.
This posture tightens abs, thighs and hips.
- Lie on your back with your hands on your hips; legs stretched straight; closed heels.
- Bend both knees and exhale, gently pulling the knees toward the chest, thighs pressed on the abdomen.
- Hold your hands together, hold your pillows firmly
- Exhale, lift your head up so that your chin touches the pillow.
- Hold the pose for 60-90 seconds, take a deep breath.
- Breathe out slowly, slowly loosen your arms, pull to the sides, palms pressed to the floor.
- Repeat at least 5 times, resting for 15 seconds between each exercise.
- Repeat these positions every day or at least 3-5 times, 3 days / week, every other day.
- To increase metabolism, people should practice this series of exercises in the morning.
This posture eliminates belly fat, strengthens the muscles of the legs and back.
- Lie on your back on a thin mattress; legs closed, straight; two arms on both sides, facing down.
- Breathe deeply, start lifting your legs, don't bend your knees.
- Straighten your feet, toes facing out.
- Raise your legs as high as possible
- Raise arms, keep straight, try to reach the toes.
- Keep the body at a 45 degree angle
- Breathe normally
- Hold 15 seconds posture
- Breathe out slightly, slowly return to the original position
- Repeat this pose at least 5 times, resting for 15 seconds between each exercise.
Watch next: How to fal asleep fast