Celery is considered to be one of the easiest to regrow at home.
Celery brings a lot of essential nutrients to our body. It has the ability to prevent some dangerous diseases such as high blood pressure, gout... The good thing is, you don't need to buy celery all the time. You just need to buy it once and have celery for the rest of your life.
- Celery: Choose the light green and hard one.
- A 10cm-tall cup
- A pot
Maybe you're interested in 9 Simple tips to quickly grow your hair strong
- Cut the celery stalks and leaves to cook as usual. Keep the bottom part, which is about 4cm long, to regrow celery.
- Gently clean the bottom part with water.
- Pour some water into the cup, about 2cm high.
- Plug the bottom part into the cup vertically and place it in the sun. Do not submerge the entire bottom part in the water.
- In the first week, change the water every 2-3 days. After about 7 days, when the young leaves begin to sprout, we move to the next step.
- Lift the celery and plant it into the soil pot. Fully submerge the bottom part in the soil.
- Water the celery every day and place it in a sunny place.
- After 3-5 weeks, a new 30cm-tall celery will be ready to be harvested.
Maybe you're interested in 7 Gorgeous Plants For Occupied People
- Cut the stalks and leaves near the stump to use. Then repeat the process.
Celery is considered a clean, delicious vegetable. In the cold season, celery grows faster.
Watch next: 20 Powerful Healing Benefits of Celery Juice for Hair, Skin and Healthv