If you want to own natural thick eyebrows but do not want to find measures such as tattoos, eyebrow spray, please apply the effective methods below.
Eyebrows are an important highlight on the face, balanced and beautiful eyebrows will help the face look more delicate. In contrast, sparse, pale eyebrows make your face become pale and spend a lot of time on makeup. If you want to improve this defect, besides cosmetic spraying methods, you can use natural ingredients to stimulate eyebrows to grow faster, longer and denser after only 2 weeks as follows:
Besides using health care, aloe vera is also used to beautify the skin very effectively, especially for eyebrows that grow faster and stronger.
The aloe vera contains many minerals such as zinc, potassium, magnesium, chromium ..., enzymes, folic acid ... to accelerate the regeneration of the horny layer, stimulate hair growth. Therefore, using aloe vera to nourish your eyebrows is the perfect choice that you can trust and follow.
- Peel off the outer shell of aloe vera leaves and apply the gel inside to apply evenly on the eyebrows and leave overnight. Aloe vera stimulates hair follicle growth, promoting faster eyebrow growth.
- The next morning, wash your eyebrows with clean water and brush your eyebrow down the direction of the growth to encourage natural growth.
Note: To achieve the highest efficiency, choose the aloe vera plant with small, light green. Perform regularly every day, after about 2 weeks, your eyebrows will be significantly improved.
Coconut oil is one of the natural remedies used to stimulate eyebrow growth, helping eyebrows become thicker and healthier.
In the composition of coconut oil has many essential proteins and nutrients such as vitamin E, iron, ... help strengthen the health of the eyebrows, help thick and dark eyebrows. In addition, the essential saturated fatty acids in coconut oil also contribute to faster eyebrow growth.
Maybe you're interested in How to grow thicker eyebrows: 8 natural recipes that won't disappoint you
Coconut oil is used to accelerate the growth of eyebrows, giving you thick natural eyebrows.
- To own picturesque eyebrows, every night before going to bed, use a cotton swab dab coconut oil on the eyebrows. Next, use two fingers to gently massage in the direction of the eyebrows. Incubate the eyebrows for about 30 minutes so that the nutrients in coconut oil soak in and rinse with water.
- Apply this way regularly in about 2 months, you will get dark eyebrows, charming as dreaming.
Fresh milk is not only good for health but also stimulates eyebrow growth faster. Because raw milk contains vitamins, proteins and essential enzymes, it helps the eyebrows grow fast and strong.
Applying fresh milk regularly helps the eyebrows thicken naturally.
How: Apply a cotton ball dipped in fresh milk and then apply it on both eyebrows, leave overnight and wash off the next morning.
Note: This method should be repeated 2 times per day for best results.
Onion combined with honey is an extremely simple therapy that helps your eyebrows become thick and dense quickly.
In onion contains minerals, B vitamins, vitamin C and sulfur - a compound that stimulates hair growth, helps eyebrows grow fast and strong. Besides, honey works similarly to natural moisturizers, including many important vitamins that support the growth of eyebrows. In addition, honey also works to reduce the unpleasant pungent odor of onions, making it easy to use this recipe daily.
Maybe you're interested in How to dye your eyebrows naturally at home
- Onions pound the juice into the cup, then, mix the honey that has been prepared earlier, stir thoroughly. Apply this mixture to your eyebrows, leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse gently with clean water.
- Consistently perform for 2 weeks, you will see your eyebrows become much thicker and thicker than the original time.
Chicken egg yolk is the raw material to help you improve faded eyebrows extremely effectively because in the composition of the egg yolk contains rich levels of protein, vitamins, amino acids that help stimulate eyebrow growth, longer and more dense.
- Exfoliate the eyebrows to make the eyebrows grow darker, darker and faster by using a soft bristle toothbrush to gently brush on the eyebrows for 2-3 minutes to remove dead skin layers. Next, use a soft cloth soaked in warm water to wipe the eyebrows.
- Break 1 egg, separate the yolks and whites. Beat the yolk and use a cotton ball dipped in the mixture to apply it in the direction of the eyebrows.
Note: People with oily skin should avoid using egg yolks because it can clog pores, leading to acne and boils on the skin.
So there is no need to tattoo, spray or depend on eyebrow pencil anymore, just apply these techniques in 4-6 weeks, you will have a long, dense eyebrows as you like.
Watch next: How to Grow Eyebrows FAST And Thick!