After nights of hard work, we often wake up with ugly dark circles eyes. Don't worry because with simple and easy-to-find ingredients, ugly dark circles will be more radiant after just a few tries.
Eye bags are what most of us face. They are considered a genetic factor, and often occur during aging. But dark circles are not always signs of aging. It can also occur due to other reasons such as environmental pollution, smoking, lack of sleep, or when you have an unreasonable diet.
However, with proper care, we can remove dark circles overnight. Today, many products are advertised to eliminate dark circles in one day, but they can cause side effects if used for a long time. Therefore, it is best to use natural sources of idiocy to treat such problems. Here are all natural remedies to get rid of dark circles quickly without causing side effects.
Cucumber is the first mentioned ingredient in the treatment of dark circles. Cucumber contains some antioxidants such as vitexin, orientin and cucurbitacins, which help to effectively darken dark circles and puffiness. With just the right use, you will feel your eyes are richer from the first time.
Maybe You're interested in How to make a tomato mask to smoothen and brighten your skin
- Prepare a fresh and clean cucumber.
- Cut cucumbers into thick slices and place them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Take two slices and place them on the eyes, making sure they completely cover the eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes, then wash your face with cold water.
Repeat twice a day for about a week.
Using tomatoes is a great solution to remove puffiness, as they help reduce dark circles, improve soft and supple skin. Lycopene found in tomatoes has also been shown to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tomato juice and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix tomato juice with lemon juice and apply this mixture on the affected skin.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Repeat twice a day for about 2-3 weeks. If you have sensitive skin, add 1 teaspoon of rose water to the mixture before using it on the skin under your eyes.
Another simple technique to remove dark circles is using cold tea bags. Tea contains tannins that have astringent and shrinking properties, thus dilating dark circles and preventing their appearance.
- Prepare 2 bags of green tea or chamomile tea.
- Dip tea bags in hot water for about 1 minute, then refrigerate for a few minutes to cool tea bags.
- Put the tea bag on the eyes, let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Repeat daily until the dark circles fade.
Another method that can help you get rid of dark circles quickly is to use potatoes. With abundant amounts of enzymes, starch and vitamin C, potatoes make the skin around your eyes nourished perfectly.
- Prepare a potato and two cotton pads.
- Squeeze the potato to get water and soak it with potato juice.
- Cover the eyes with a cotton ball, making sure the cotton pad completely covers the affected eye area.
- Leave them on for 10 minutes, then wash your face with cold water.
Repeat twice a day regularly for 2-3 weeks.
Regular use of cold milk to care for eye area also helps to reduce dark circles and help the skin look smoother. Milk contains lactic acid to help improve the smoothness, thickness and firmness of the skin. This mild acid reduces wrinkles together.
Maybe You're interested in How to make face mask suitable for each skin type
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold milk and two cotton pads.
- Dip the cotton ball into the milk bowl and place on the eyes, making sure to completely cover the dark circles area.
- Hold for 15 minutes, then wash your face with water.
Repeat once daily for two weeks.
Olive oil is rich in healthy compounds and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains healthy fatty acids to provide moisture and increase skin elasticity, keeping the skin under the eyes always healthy and radiant.
- Prepare a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.
- Massage the skin around the eyes with olive oil, using the ring finger to gently act in a circular motion.
- Leave overnight.
Do this every night before going to bed until your eye condition improves.
Watch next: How to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes In The Most Effective Way!