Sweaty hands can make you hesitate in daily communication and sometimes cause a little inconvenient in your daily life as you have to wipe your hands constantly.
Excessive sweating is often caused by panic, anxiety, stress or depression, but it can be a genetic problem, too. Whatever the cause, you should seek medical attention and seek treatment to ensure your health and gain more confidence. You can refer to the following 10 ways to get rid of clammy hands at home.
Baby powder has many uses and is also a simple and effective way to overcome sweaty hands. This powder has the function of reducing oil, dehumidify and deodorize your hands.
Sprinkle a small amount of powder on your hands and rub gently evenly when your hands feel wet. For more convenience, you can bring a small bottle of baby powder with you in your backpack or bag so it's always ready to use.
Apple cider vinegar has the ability to balance the pH in the body and thereby reduce the amount of sweat on the hands. Apple cider vinegar can also astringent pores to limit excess oil on the hands. When buying, choose organic apple cider vinegar that is more orange and tastier than regular apple cider vinegar. This vinegar is usually produced manually, more pure so it is often more expensive.
You can apply one of the following:
• Wipe your hands with a paper towel dipped in organic apple cider vinegar twice a day.
• Mix organic apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of 1: 1 and let your hands soak for 5 minutes. Wash your hands with soap and clean water after soaking.
• Mix about 10ml of organic apple cider vinegar with warm water and some honey to drink.
Maybe you're interested in 7 Solutions To Try If You Sweat A Lot At Night
Sage is an herb that can tighten pores so it can help reduce the amount of oil and sweat on the skin. The B vitamins and magnesium in the leaves also contribute to the suppression of sweat gland activity. In addition, sage leaves also help deodorize sweat.
You can try the following uses of sage leaves to treat hand sweat:
• Soak 2 sachet tea bags in hot water for 15 minutes. Soak your hands in tea water for 30 minutes and twice a day.
• Put dried sage leaves in a small cloth bag. When you hold this bag in your hand, the sage leaves will help to sweat. Put this sage leaf bag in your pocket so you can take it with you all the time and use it when needed.
• Drink sage tea every day to reduce hand sweat.
The black tea bag you drink can also overcome sweaty hands. Tea with tannic acid helps prevent sweat and tighten pores. Your sweat gland will work less and your hands will be more dry.
You can try the following two ways to use green tea:
• Moisten black tea bags and place them in your hands for a few minutes each day. You can also use these damp tea bags to wipe your hands when needed.
• Mix 3–4 bags of black tea with hot water for 5 minutes. Use this tea water to soak your hands for 30 minutes.
Baking soda powder is quite cheap but it cures sweat quickly. The powder can prevent perspiration, deodorizing and dehumidifying very well.
There are 2 ways to use baking soda:
• Mix about 30–40g of baking soda in warm water. Soak your hands in this solution for 10 minutes a day.
• Mix baking soda and cornstarch in a 1: 1 ratio and sprinkle it on your hands when you sweat too much.
Witch hazel juice both prevents sweat and reduces pores, so it will help reduce the amount of sweat on your hands.
Use a witch hazel soaked in cotton to clean your hands 2-3 times a day or whenever you need to wipe your hands.
Maybe you're interested in 10 Daily Diet That Help Cleansing Your Body
Tomatoes can help you control your sweat through the ability to cool your body and tighten pores.
You can use tomatoes on the skin or drink tomato juice:
• Rub a slice of tomato or tomato juice on your hands. After 15 minutes, wash your hands with cool water. You can do this 1–2 times per day.
• Drink 1–2 glasses of tomato juice a day to make yourself cooler and less sweaty.
Some people get sweaty hands due to stress or anxiety. If this is the case, overcome it by avoiding stress and treating other medical conditions that can cause sweat of your hands.
Some ways to relax are to try yoga, meditation, deep breathing, listen to music ... When you control stress, the sweat glands will be less active.
Watch next: 11 Sweating life hacks you need to know