Getting an Amazon gift card on your birthday or as a Christmas exchange gift but you don't know its value? Curious about how much you got on that special occasion. Well today is your lucky day as we we will guide you through some steps to check the gift card balance.
Amazon doesn't mind if you want to know how much of a gift card balance you have, but they don't want you to know the value of a gift card or gift code before it's loaded onto your account.
So if you want to know how much that gift card you got in a birthday card is worth, or if you want to know how much you have left fromthat gift card you redeemed after Christmas, you'll have to head to the same place: your account page, on either a desktop computer or mobile device.
1. Log into your account and from the homepage, hover over Accounts & Lists, then click "Your Account."
2. Click the box that says "Gift Cards."
Maybe you're interested in How To Listen To Music On Spotify Offline Whenever
3. You will be taken to a page where you can view your gift card balance, as well as recent transactions using Amazon gift cards.
Watch: How to Redeem Amazon Gift Card.
1. Log into your account, tap the three parallel lines at the top left of the screen and scroll down, then tap "Your Account."
2. Scroll down to the Amazon Wallet section on and tap "Manage gift card balance."
Maybe you're interested in Hidden Rules And Settings Of Facebook Friend Requests
3. View your gift card balance and transactions on the page that opens.
From the "gift card" pages on both desktop and mobile, you can also quickly and easily redeem another gift card, or you can opt to "Reload Your Balance," adding cash to your Amazon account from a debit card or directly from your bank account.
Amazon rewards Prime members with 2% cash back when you do this, something they can afford to do as it ensures you will be spending more money with them.
Watch next: How To Reverse Image Search On Mobile Phone.