From the natural ingredients available such as chicken eggs, honey ... you can completely make your own white skin masks at home without containing chemicals that are harmful to the skin.
To have a face with natural white skin without expensive is the desire of many sisters. Here are 5 formulas to make white masks from easy-to-find ingredients that anyone can do.
Egg whites work to shrink pores, reduce excess sebum and kill acne-causing bacteria. Egg whites when combined with turmeric powder will be a great mixture to improve whiter skin and fade pigmentation.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Put the egg white and orange juice in a small bowl and beat until foamy
- Add turmeric powder to the mixture until smooth.
- Using clean hands, apply the mixture to your face and massage in a circular motion. Hold for about 15 minutes so that when you lie down will prevent gravity pull down the mask.
- When the time is over, gently rub the dry mask off your face and apply moisturizer.
This egg white mask can be quite dry, so it's best to apply rose water to your skin after cleansing.
Maybe You're interested in Is mineral oil good or bad for your skin?
Green tea mask and honey will help hydrate and moisturize dry and dull skin. Not only for dry skin, this green tea mask is also perfect for oily skin. It works by clearing and regulating sebum in oily and acne prone skin. Honey will also help soothe severe acne and soothe redness.
- 1 teaspoon of green tea
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mix the two ingredients into a small bowl. Use clean fingertips to gently apply the mixture to the skin.
- Relax for about 5 minutes or until it dries on the face. Use warm water, rinse mask and wipe dry.
- Green tea mask and honey when doing need to match, not to drip, so that when applied over the mixture will cling better.
- Use organic honey to avoid skin irritation caused by additives in honey.
This lightening yogurt face mask contains three simple ingredients available in the kitchen: yogurt, honey, and strawberry.
Yogurt helps regenerate cells, moisturize the skin and heal rough skin. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and salicylic acid. These powerful nutrients clean oily skin, leaving skin looking clean and glowing. Honey enhances the anti-bacterial effects of yogurt and strawberry masks.
- 2 very ripe strawberries
- 1 teaspoon pure honey
- 1 teaspoon yogurt
- Crush ripe strawberries using the back of a spoon in a small mixing bowl.
- Add honey and yogurt and mix well.
Using a clean finger, apply a thick layer of the mixture on your clean face in a circular motion, lying down for 15 minutes
- After the time is up, gently scrub the mask with warm water.
- Try this mask on part of your skin to make sure you are not allergic to any ingredients.
- Use ripe strawberries, because the raw fruits will be hard to pulverize. Also, use raw organic honey and raw yogurt containing live bacteria to fully cultivate the benefits of this mask and avoid skin irritation.
This skincare mask has three powerful ingredients to hydrate, brighten and brighten your skin.
Vitamin A in bananas works to fade dark spots, smooth rough skin. Vitamin B prevents aging, reduces skin dryness, moisturizes and brightens skin.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
Place the ripe bananas in a small mixing bowl and mash it with a spoon until you have a lump-free paste. Then mix in honey and lemon juice and combine all the ingredients.
- Wash your face with mild soap and dry with a soft towel. Using a clean finger, rub the mask on the face. Apply the mask in a slightly thick layer and hold it for 10 to 15 minutes so it can penetrate.
- When the time is up, wash your face with warm water and do not use soap.
Want to fade dark spots or simply lighten your skin tone? Use tomato and lemon masks as they have natural skin-lightening properties, which can help evenen skin tone, increase pigmentation, prevent premature aging, restore skin that has been tanned or sunburnt and made Blurred acne scar.
- 1/2 ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix 1/2 tomatoes into a puree mixture.
- Combine tomato puree with 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Using a clean cotton ball, apply the mixture to the face.
- Apply for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- You can also extract the tomato paste of a ripe tomato instead of mixing.
- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for best results.
- Perform facial steaming before using your hands to open the skin pores and allow the mask to penetrate.
General Note: To have fair and healthy skin, the most important thing to decide for good or bad results is to choose the best, most reliable and should be done in the evening. It's dark, because at night we avoid the outside dust that doesn't interfere with our facials. Do one of the above methods regularly 1-2 times / week for about 2 months to see a clear effect.
Maybe You're interested in Top 5 foods that can brighten your skin
- Do not apply the mask immediately after washing your face, because the skin needs to be balanced after washing your face. Use a toner that helps deep clean, moisturize gently to get nutrients from the mask.
- Do not apply the mask daily, because if used regularly, it will lose the natural protective oil on the surface, making the skin unable to resist the effects of the environment.
- Skincare masks should not be applied too long will lead to dehydration and nutrients. So follow the instructions exactly and do not apply more than 20 minutes.
- Do not wash your face after applying, everyone thinks that the essence of the mask on the skin for as long as possible, but in fact, if so, it will be easy to create an ideal environment for bacteria to grow.
Watch next: How to Brighten Skin, Reduce Acne Scars, Discoloration, Uneven skin tone