Inventions are created to fullfill human and society's needs. These products was invented recently and have been praised for their special attention toward women.
So here at Break, we stumbled upon several terrific inventions, that took female specificities into account, that thousands of women today are thankful for.
1. A facial shield that allows recent facial surgery or makeup to be fully protected from water or soap
2. A pillow, that prevents facial wrinkles
3. Instead of pushing the swing for their child, this one lets parents swing with them.
4. Solid spots on sidewalk grates for ladies in heels
5. A portable humidifier, that you can attach to a water bottle
6. Japanese toilet baby holder
7. Display showing real-time toilet occupancy
8. A toothpaste that describes each of its ingredients and its purpose
Watch: Women with Different Salaries on the Most Expensive Beauty Treatment They've Gotten
9. This razor extension handle assists a person with shaving their legs when they have a hard time reaching down.
Maybe you're interested in: 11 Tips To Make You Much More Fashionable
10. Curly hangers to prevent certain clothes from slipping off
11. Brow stamps that will help you get perfect eyebrows, in a short amount of time
12. Extra comfortable Ta Ta Towel absorbs under-boob sweat, breast milk leaks, and holds the breasts up while keeping them dry.
13. This inclined nail polish bottle stand keeps the bottle steady, preventing spills and helping you reach every last drop.
14. A hair tie bracelet, designed to eliminate pressure from the elastic on your wrist, turns it into an elegant piece of jewelry.
Maybe you're interested in: Life hacking tips on how to keep your clothes longer
15. Glue-free magnetic lashes prevent any damage to your natural eyelashes and can be used again and again.
16. A hair brush with a secret compartment to hide your valuables!
17. A pillow for sleeping comfortably during pregnancy
18. A compact brush color removal sponge
19. Shopping cart with a calculator
Preview photo credit showrshield.com
Watch next: Designers Who Thought About Women’s Comfort and Won a Million Thanks