Friendship is something that brings joy and support to our lives. Sharing a good laugh with a friend is just priceless. Look at these people below who’ve managed to capture the beautiful (and sometimes hilarious) essence of true “palship”.
Bright Side really admires people who are always there for each other.
1. Double head support
© KSuraj / Reddit
2. “My mate wasn’t going to his graduation due to his parents being away. So we took a fake graduation photo and stepped in as his mom and dad.”
© Zoomer1997 / Reddit
3. Close enough!
© alwaysshitting / Reddit
4. Mission possible
© topicrass / Reddit
5. “I wonder if all girls do this...”
© HumanNutrStudent / Reddit
6. Oh yeah, they do.
© breeezy13 / Imgur
7. “I got bit in the leg by a shark. My friend purchased this gift for me.”
© ISFJ-T / Reddit
8. “My friend worked very hard for this pic.”
© rebelshirts / Reddit
9. When the best man is dressed cooler than the groom:
© tbdakotam / Reddit
10. My friend is moving away for a new job.
© wurmparty / Reddit
11. “Korben, my man! My friend’s birthday gift to me.”
© enceladusJoy / Reddit
12. “Woke up and found this taped to my mirror. How did I get so lucky!?”
© chhloe_custodio / Twitter
13. A group of Mexican fans came to Russia with a cardboard photo of the friend whose wife wouldn’t let him come.
© sidx64 / Reddit
14. A roommate left this sign:
© mezzanine224 / Reddit
15. “My roommate celebrates Christmas, I celebrate Hanukkah...so we decided to make a compromise.”
© mcsassy3 / Reddit
16. “My friend of 20 years and I got a friendship tattoo. No regrets.”
© iamtotallyahuman / Imgur
17. “Our friend (3rd from the left) was recently diagnosed with lymphoma, so we all shaved our heads in support.”
© Fortheshits / Imgur
Tell us about your best friends in the comment section below. Share some photos of you and your buddies!
Preview photo credit HumanNutrStudent / Reddit
Read more news up-to-date at: https://break.com/