Even if you don’t use hairspray every day, you probably keep a bottle of it in your house, just for a special occasion. But did you know that, besides styling your hair, it actually has plenty of other benefits? Just keep reading this article, and you’ll certainly want to get this cheap, multifunctional, and easy-to-use thing out of your beauty stash and try it out.
Bright Side put together 16 creative ways to use hairspray that will make your life easier.
16. Tame your eyebrows with an old mascara wand and some hairspray.
15. Spray the tip of a thread before running it through a needle.
14. Prevent the zipper on your pants from sliding down.
13. Preserve your kids’ drawings and prevent their chalk art from smudging.
12. Spray your curtains to keep them looking beautiful and dust-free for a long time.
11. To remove ink stains from your clothes, apply hairspray on them, let it sit for a few minutes, then put it in your washing machine and wash as normal.
10. Give your bobby pins a better grip and stop them from slipping in your hair.
9. Extend the life of your shoe polish.
8. Get rid of the static cling on your dress.
7. Remove lint and pet hair from your clothes with a towel sprayed with hairspray.
6. Spray your tights and stockings before wearing them, to prevent runs.
5. Dry your wet nails in a couple of minutes.
4. Fix a screw that won’t stay in its place.
3. Prevent your feet from sliding down or slipping out of your heels.
2. Make your flowers last longer by using hairspray on the underside of the petals and leaves.
1. Prevent your shoelaces from untying.
Do you know any other ways to use hairspray? Feel free to share your own hacks in the comments!
Preview photo credit The Krazy Coupon Lady / facebook, The Krazy Coupon Lady / facebook
Read more news up-to-date at https://break.com/