14 Brilliant Ways To Make Lazy People Gift Wrapping Like A Pro
Articles Jun 30, 2019 01:32
Giving gifts has become a tradition when it comes to special occasions like Christmas, Birthday, etc. Unfortunately, you're not a crafty person, your gift wrapping skill is not the strongest, or you're just a lazy person. Well we have solutions for you, here are 27 gift wrapping techniques for lazy person.
1. To efficiently wrap gifts, get off of the carpet and onto a hard surface.
2. Use double-stick tape to speed up your process.
3. Or a scarf.
4. Wrap a small gift in a yarn ball.
5. If your gift is an odd shape, decorate a paper bag as giftwrap.
6. Or just use plain brown paper bags or parcel paper.
7. Use a DIY stamp roller to create easy wrapping designs.
8. Print out word searches or puzzles on computer paper and wrap gifts up in those.
9. Turn boring, plain paper into cute animal gifts.
10. Or make pretty cut-outs to deter the eye from the plain paper.
11. "Make your own wrapping" by drawing ribbons and a bow on a plain gift box.
12. Don't have gift tags? Use a playing card.
13. Or Instagram photos.
14. Or if you have enough paper, designate a color/pattern for each person so that gift tags aren't necessary.