Shopping is such a daily thing, and sometimes it's normal to slip up or feeling awkward when we do something that we think it's wrong. However, it's not unique for anyone of us but everyone behaves the same way. So here 14 awkward shopping moments that have happened once to everyone.
Break has decided to recollect on some awkward and funny situations that we all get into at stores.
14. When you’ve put your phone in your pocket:
13. When you’re buying something on sale:
Maybe you're interested in: Life hacking tips on how to keep your clothes longer
12. You always see a former colleague or classmate when you haven’t showered.
11. Guidelines for what to do if you’ve forgotten your wallet:
10. You always hesitate and don’t know whether you should wait for your small amount change or not.
9. If you buy toilet paper or maxi pads, you have to cover them up with something.
8. When you get in line with another customer at the same time:
Watch: EMBARRASSING Moments We ALL Can Relate to
7. When you’re trying on a puffy jacket and the sales associate is more nervous than you are:
6. When the customer in line right behind you tells you they’ll be right back:
5. Mission: Don’t let the sales associate know you’re broke
4. That awkward moment...
Maybe you're interested in 15 Shocking Times People Get Bamboozled With Things They Ordered
3. When your brain thinks it needs to show security that you can afford more:
2. How to pass by a solicitor correctly? Use someone else as bait.
1. “Prove to them you’re not a thief,” says your brain, when you haven’t bought anything.
Do you have any strange shopping habits? Tell us in the comments.
Watch next: Awkward Shopping Situations That Happen to All of Us