Deliberately exercising your eyes is one of those simple things that very few people do, but which can help immeasurably to maintain great vision.
Here are ten such exercises which will take you no more than ten minutes to do. Give them a try — we can’t emphasise how useful they are!
1. Blink for two minutes. This exercise helps to regulate blood circulation inside your eyes.
2. Rotate your head in a circular motion while staring ahead. First from right to left, then up to down. This increases the blood circulation in your eyes.
Watch "How To Improve Eyesight Naturally Fast 20/20 with Exercises at Home"
3. Look to your right, then slowly move you gaze left. Then do the same thing in the opposite direction.
4. Close your eyes and relax. Darkness is believed to help strengthen the photoreceptor cells in your eyes, which in turn can help maintain clear vision.
Maybe you are interested "7 Exercises to ease sciatic nerve pain in a few minutes"
5. Move your gaze in various different directions. Look right to left, up and then down; turn your eyes in circular motion; draw a figure eight.
6. Close your eyes tight for three to five seconds, then open them. Do this seven times. This helps to relax your eye muscles and increases blood circulation to your eyes.
7. Lightly push against your temples with your fingers. Maintain this pressure for around two seconds. Repeat four to five times. This improves the flow of intraocular fluid.
8. Keeping your eyes open, draw simple geometric figures with your gaze. Then move on to more complicated shapes.
Maybe you are interested "Drink lemon ginger juice every morning to reduce belly fat quickly"
9. Close your eyes and slowly move your eyeballs up and down. Repeat this five to ten times.
10. Strengthen your eyes’ near and far focusing.
Watch next "3 Hand & Finger Exercises for Improved Flexibility"